Thursday, April 28, 2011

Witchy Mother's Day Gift Ideas

My last post was my announcement of our sale for Mother's Day.  I thought it would be a good idea for me to show some of the items we have in our store that would be a nice gift idea for your Witchy Mom.

I am going to break these up over a couple post so not to overwhelm my readers.

So this post is going to be some of our Jewelry.  I am just going to list a few items with pictures so you can see them.  They will of course link directly to the item's page in our store so you can go check them out immediately.






This is our Amethyst Triquetra Pendant.
Made of Sterling silver and set with a modest Amethyst stone.  






Our Black Onyx Pentagram is a stunning piece and a very popular item.  Made of Sterling Silver with a half sphere of Onyx, it is perfect for the discerning witchy mom.

Here we have a beautiful set of earrings.  The Amethyst Triple Goddess Earrings are made of Sterling Silver and each has a modest Amethyst stone set in the center.  A lovely addition to any witchy mom's wardrobe.





These are just a few of the wonderful jewelry items we have available.  We also have bracelets, rings, crowns and more amulets.  We all know how our moms just love jewelry.  


Now if by chance you have a witchy mom who doesn't necessarily like jewelry my next post will show a couple of items that she might like.


Have a blessed day and a wondrous Beltane this next week.


Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment